Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching up...

Time has been FLYING by recently.  Is it really almost the end of August already?!?!?  That means 2.5 months until B is 2 and 4 months until Christmas!!!  CRAZY

My last post I talked about a ultrasound I had to have done.  I got a call that same day that it came back clear.  PRAISE the LORD!!!!

The past month we have been busy what seems like every weekend hanging out with friends and family. 

We went to the river/lake a few weeks ago.  Brooke LOVED IT.  We left Thursday night and met up with Todd's family at the River and stayed at their place until Friday night.  Brooke went on her first boat ride and absolutely loved it.  Our cousin Dustin and his friend Melissa wake boarded a few times and she kept asking for more when they fell.  She was dancing and saying "WOOOOO" while we were on the boat. She would NOT let go of Dustin (our cousin- picture to the left) the whole time, she kept wanting him to play with her and sit with him on the boat ride home.
We left Friday night and drove about 45 more minutes to my parents place in Havasu. We got up Satuday morning and went to breakfast so by the time we got back it was to late to take the boat out which was fine because we were tired from the day before. 
While Brooke was taking a nap on Saturday my mom and I headed out to Hobby Lobby.  This was my first experience at Hobby Lobby and I LOVE it.  We are getting one here in Rancho in the next couple months and I can't wait for it to open :)  We all had so much fun that weekend.  I told Todd on our drive home that we should stop back in at his Uncles and stay the rest of the week.  We dont want to wait until next year before we head out again that is for sure!!

We also went to the Orange County Fair with some friends a few weeks ago.  I hadn't been for a few years.  The last time I went I was pregnant with B and we watched the hypnotist and I thought he was SOOOOO funny so I made sure we were able to see him again this year.  Brooke LOVED dancing to the music and was a people watcher just like her Daddy the whole time.  She did SOOO good being in a stroller for 4+ hours.

Well I think that is about it on updates of our life.  We have a busy upcoming month or 2... or 3 :) So hopefully I will have more pictures on things to post about



No comments:

Post a Comment